MULTI-CHANNEL COMMUNICATION FOR A SAFE AND PRODUCTIVE WORKSITE
HEARING PROTECTION AND COMMUNICATION SOLUTION FOR HIGH NOISE ENVIRONMENTS
The Tufftalk M headset provides hearing protection while letting you communicate in loud, busy worksites. The headset comes in two styles, each with their respective noise reduction ratings: over-the-head earmuffs (26dB) and hard hat integrated (24dB). It's designed with safety and comfort in mind, with a hands-free intercom system and a three-button layout making it easy to control.
*Available in NA markets only
HANDS-FREE COMMUNICATION THANKS TO FULL-DUPLEX TECHNOLOGY
Worksites need communication lines open for safety reasons. Being able to respond without needing to press a button is a benefit, especially for people working with heavy equipment. Tufftalk M helps with these issues by utilizing full-duplex technology, a system that allows people to talk hands-free. Crews can easily communicate and keep their hands free of any distractions while working.
MESH NETWORKING CREATES NEAR-LIMITLESS CONNECTIONS
Mesh is a self-optimizing and self-healing network, always looking for the best connection and seeking a new one when a device disconnects. Tufftalk M features two different Mesh modes: Open Mesh and Group Mesh. With Open Mesh, a near-unlimited amount of users can connect to each other within an effective range of 1.1 km (0.7mi). For private sessions, Group Mesh supports up to 24 participants. You can also pair up to four Tufftalk M via Bluetooth Intercom.
MULTIPLE CHANNELS TO CONNECT
Crews can split into separate groups using Multi-Channel Open Mesh, which offers nine communication channels powered by Mesh Networking technology. Each channel provides the benefits of hands-free conversation and near-unlimited connections. If a person needs to talk to someone else in a different group, they can simply double-tap on the Mesh button and cycle to the desired channel.
STAY IN CONTROL WITH THE SENA SMARTPHONE APP
Connect the Tufftalk M to the Sena Smartphone App and instantly gain access to customization options. Change settings like turning on Mesh Intercom, adjust channel frequency, set up speed dial options, program FM station preferences, and more.
NOISE REDUCTION RATING
- Headset: 150 mm x 192 mm x 97 mm
- Speaker: driver unit 32 mm - thickness 7.1 mm
- Boom microphone length: 100 mm
- Weight: 368 g (13.0 oz)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +55°C
- Storage Temperature: 15°C ~ +30°C
- Hard Hat Mount Earmuff Type: NRR (ANSI S3.19-1974, US): 24 dB
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- FM Radio
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Mesh Intercom™ Technology
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Working distance:
- Bluetooth Intercom: Up to 400 m in open terrain
- Mesh Intercom*: Up to 1,100 m in open terrain
*can extend up to 4.4 km (2.8 miles) between a minimum of 6 riders (in open terrain).
- Supports up to:
- Bluetooth Intercom: 4 riders
- Mesh Intercom™ (Open Mesh): virtually limitless riders
- Mesh Intercom™: (Group Mesh): 24 riders
- Talk Time
- Bluetooth intercom: 13 hours
- Mesh intercom: 8 hours
- Charging Time: 2 hours
- Quick Charge: 20 minutes of charging equals 3 hours Intercom
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
- Capacity: 1,000 mAh