M1 EVO Smart Mountain Bike Helmet
Part #: M1-EVO
Out of Stock
Mountain Bike Helmet featuring Mesh Intercom communication network. Connect to the network with the press of a button and communicate with an unlimited number of people utilizing Mesh within range of your helmet. *Not compatible with the M1 Smart Mountain Bike Helmet.
DON'T FORGET TO APPLY THE COUPON CODE FOR FREE SHIPPING!
Before proceeding to checkout, insert promo code: FREESHIPM1
To apply promo code, please log in.
(Offer available to End-Users in the US only)
TRAIL-READY MESH INTERCOM
MOUNTAIN BIKING NEVER SOUNDED SO GOOD
Join. Unite. Link.
The M1 EVO Mountain Bike Helmet brings wireless and seamless communication audio to the trails. Sena’s proven communication tech breaks barriers, creating a shared riding experience. Talk to each other. Make phone calls. Jam to your music. The M1 EVO makes sure you #RideConnected.
- The M1 EVO Mesh Intercom™ platform allows communication with multiple riders within a half-mile (900 meters) range and incorporates up to 9 channels
- An integrated microphone tucked inside the brow of the helmet
- Recessed speakers deliver your audio while maintaining ambient awareness
- Connect to your smartphone with Bluetooth ® 4.1 and for music, GPS directions, phone calls, and more.
- Manage functions with the three-button control layout on the helmet or through Voice Commands
SEAMLESS DESIGN FOR EASY HANDS-FREE COMMUNICATION
The built-in speakers are fully integrated and recessed above your ears, meaning no obtrusive headphones – this open-ear design allows awareness of your surroundings on the trail even as you listen to your music or chat with friends. The integrated microphone features Sena’s patented Advanced Noise Control™ technology, reducing unwanted wind noise.
MESH INTERCOM™ FOR ALL-IN COMMUNICATION
"Mesh Intercom™ makes conversations with fellow riders a cinch. This communication network lets users easily connect to a near-unlimited number of users without needing to pair each device! You can communicate hands-free with other Mesh users within a half-mile (900 meters) range of you. Want to chat with a different group of riders? A multi-channel protocol built into Mesh features 9 channels, letting you switch between different groups on different frequencies. Have a conversation with your family, friends, or whoever is pedaling with an M1 EVO nearby – all that’s needed is a simple tap of a button to connect!
*Note: The M1 EVO Mesh Intercom Helmet is not compatible with the M1 Bluetooth Intercom Helmet
BUILT FOR SAFETY, COMFORT, & STYLE
An integrated LED taillight dramatically increases your visibility to those behind you, while the included sun visor reduces sun glare. The numerous vents on the helmets enable airflow, keeping your head cool while an adjustable nylon chin strap couples with the spin-lock sizing adjuster to comfortably fit and stabilize the helmet on your head.
CONNECT TO YOUR SMARTPHONE FOR AN ENHANCED RIDE
By pairing your smartphone to the helmet via Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity, the M1 EVO allows you to hear GPS navigation, take phone calls, hear fitness app cues, and listen to your favorite tunes. The helmet also features an integrated FM radio, allowing you to tune in to local radio stations.
THE SENA CYCLING APP ENERGIZES YOUR RIDE
The Sena Cycling App allows you to take control of the M1 EVO’s features. Through the app, you can enable groups of intercom friends to easily connect with one another, save presets of your favorite FM stations, and access the product Quick Start Guide on the go.
- Weight: 430 g (M size)
- Operating Temperature: -10˚C - 55˚C (14°F - 131°F)
- Storage Temperature: 15˚C - 30˚C (59°F - 86°F)
- Size: M / L
- Color: Matte Black / Matte White / Matte Gray
- In-mold polycarbonate helmet shell with EPS liner
- Nylon Chinstrap
- Mesh Intercom™ Technology
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Working Distance:
- Mesh Intercom™: up to 900 meters (980 yards) in open terrain
*can extend up to 3.6 km (2.0 miles) between a minimum of 6 riders (in open terrain)
- Supports up to:
- virtually limitless number of users
- Supports Channels:
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- FM Radio:
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory
- Talk Time: 7 ~ 10 hours (varies based on LED use)
- Charging Time: 2 hours
- Fast Charge: 20 minutes of charging equals 3 hours Intercom
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
- Charging Temperature: 0˚C ~ 40˚C (32˚F~104˚F)
- Electronics: CE, FCC, IC
- Helmet: CE EN 1078, CPSC 1203
Sena Device ManagerStep 1: Download
Download and install the Sena Device Manager on your computer.
Step 2: Update
Update the firmware of your Sena product with the Sena Device Manager.
Step 3: Pair
Reset your Sena product to the factory default setting (refer to the User’s Guide) and pair your Sena product with your Bluetooth device again.
Mac OSX (Mac OS 10.8 or Later)
Manual for Mac OSX
MS Windows 32-bit (Windows 7 or Later)
MS Windows 64-bit (Windows 7 OR Later)
Manual for Windows
Sena Cycling AppThe Sena Cycling App allows you to create and manage intercom groups, configure device settings, save up to 3 Speed Dial presets, save up to 10 FM radio station presets, and view the Quick Start Guide and the User's Guide. The Sena Cycling App is compatible with the R1 EVO Smart Cycling Helmet.